Fighting Obesity in New Zealand with Isagenix Nutritional Cleansing Products
Obesity in New Zealand has become a serious health concern: whilst we are behind other world-leaders in fat, there’s no denying that unhealthy levels of body fat have been continually growing over the past 100 years and we’re catching up to other countries like the United States and Mexico. Whilst many diet supplement companies are attempting to solve this problem by selling low-quality supplements that contain harsh laxatives and chemicals, the Isagenix 30-day challenge and our product line provide a great way to reduce your calorie intake, boost nutrients and contribute to a healthier, faster fat loss process.
This article is going to give you a total explanation and practical guide to losing weight with Isagenix – especially fat. You don’t need the scientific details, you need practical weight loss advice that you can implement immediately, and we have all the information you need.
Eat Less, Eat Better
Diet is the most important part of weight loss: if you eat fewer calories than you use, you’re going to lose weight. It is totally possible to do no exercise and still lose a significant amount of weight by simply improving your diet and eating fewer calories than your body uses in a day. The TDEE is how many calories your body uses in a day and calculators can provide a rough estimate – eat less than this number and you’ll lose weight.
Eating better foods is a simpler solution than most people seem to think (probably due to the fitness industry over-complicating the process). The process can be boiled down to some very simple principles about food and nutrition that you can follow: protein, fats, carbs
- Proteins: eat more high-quality protein sources (such as Salmon, eggs, Isagenix protein shakes, chicken breast or ground turkey).
- Fats: aim for a balance of 2:1 or greater between healthy unsaturated and saturated fats. Things like olive oil and cod liver oil are great unsaturated fats, whereas coconut oil and animal fats provide healthy saturated fats.
- Carbohydrates: eat less sugar, eat more fibre, make sure that the majority of your carbohydrates come from unprocessed plant sources such as potatoes, whole grains and brown rice.
- Nutrients: your body needs vitamins and minerals for maximum efficiency in functioning and performance. This includes fat loss, to ensure that you are consuming enough high-quality vitamins and minerals by eating a wide variety of fruit and veg.
- Hydration: water regulates almost every process in the body and is said to combat bloating and keep the digestive system healthy. If you don’t have water with you at all times, you should change that!
Isagenix Weight Loss Supplements
Isagenix Weight Loss supplements are a great way of helping you achieve your weight loss goals. There are many benefits of being weight loss supplement programs.
- Routine and a food plan: Isagenix meal plans are simple and easy to follow. You don’t need to spend time working out what you’re going to eat or how many calories are in the food. No calorie counting! It also makes it a lot easier for you to stay on track of your diet.
- Avoid overeating: Since everything is already planned out for you, you don’t need to worry about portion size of each meal so you’re not overfilling your plate or eating in-between meals when your digestive system is working hard to process your last meal.
- Everything your body needs: Get the right amount of Protein, Fat, Carbohydrates and Nutrients your body needs for optimal health.
- Minimise cravings: A 30-Day Weight Loss Pack will help stop your cravings for other bad food since your body is getting everything it needs.
- Helps with exercise: Fuelling your body with the right nutrients will help unlock the energy you need to lead a more active lifestyle.
Isagenix products come in many different packages to suit your goals. Loss fat, gain muscle, increase energy or simply feel healthy from the inside out. Buy Isagenix in New Zealand from Nutritional Cleansing and receive your Isagenix products shipped directly from the manufacturer to your door with our simple online checkout.
Move More, Move faster
We’ve already said that exercise is an important contributor – though not necessary – for weight loss.However, is easier with a lot of high-intensity, prolonged exercise because it regulates the hormones and metabolism, whilst burning calories and improving metabolic efficiency. The best kind of exercise for weight loss is a mixture of strength and power training, followed by high-intensity interval training.
Strength and power training – against external resistance (weights, etc.) – are fantastic for increasing the overall metabolic rate by building muscle. Power training also has a large nervous system component, making it metabolically expensive. High-intensity interval training is a form of endurance exercise involving periods of high-intensity and low-intensity exercise and has been proven to consume calories more rapidly and, thus, burn far more efficiently than regular endurance exercise like running or cycling.
Sleep More, Sleep Better
Maximum sleep isn’t essential for weight loss, but it is key to healthy and optimal weight loss. Sleeping is a way for the body to focus on using resources to heal itself – with muscle protein synthesis making up 20% of your overall metabolic rate – and hormones are essential to determining how, and how much, fat will be burned to make up for calorie shortfall.
8 hours a day is a minimum for a reason (even 1 hour less sleep can result in 17% short-term testosterone reduction), and this sleep should be of high quality, meaning that it should occur in a cool room with as little artificial light as possible, a whilst well-hydrated and fed.
Being on a weight loss journey can be very difficult and could possibly be dangers if you are taking the incorrect supplements or not giving your body everything it needs, Follow these simples tips with the Isagenix program and you will achieve your weight loss goals in no time.